Tuesday, June 20, 2006

True Scary as Hell Ghost Stories...

I've posted several of my own personal ghost experiences here on the ol' blog, and have also posted several articles by other writers (mostly those who've spent their lives working with spiritual growth and or the supernatural). I am always happy to post someone else's true tales of the paranormal, as I like to have company on the dark and stormy nights that rage continuously in my head.

In any case, I find delight in hearing another’s ghost stories, whether they're truly frightening or hysterically funny, if you purport them to be true I'll post them. If however, I find out later that you made it up, I shall hunt you down and kick you in the shins!

That being said, here are a couple of true ghost story’s sent in by one of my readers who was good enough to permit me to share them with you. Feel free to comment or send me a story of your own. Enjoy...


Annie's story's
1.
I was staying in a 3-month rehabilitation program. There were four of us in a room. I awoke one night at 3:00 a.m. (which is how it has always been for me) and I saw an apparition on the wall kind of floating above one of the other girls that was sleeping. It was a very clear image. She had a towel on her head like she just got out of the shower. She looked pasty white with dark colored hair. She had dark circles under her eyes and looked tired. Her face was very clear and I etched the image in my mind. She was wearing a bathrobe. She just kept staring at me and she seemed very sad. I was a little frightened at first and then I realized she was harmless. She was an addict who had struggled like me. I kept staring at her then I told her it was okay, that she could go home now. I then closed my eyes. This all took place within a 20-minute time span.

I could not go back to sleep so I got up to have a cigarette. There was another girl sitting outside that had been there for a while. I told her what I had seen and described the girl in detail. She started shaking and became visibly upset. She told me the story of the girl I saw. She had been a client at the facility. She was a beautiful girl that sang and played guitar. She was well liked. But as I said, she was an addict. One night she couldn’t take it anymore and bolted out of the facility. She was walking on the train tracks and had her headphones on, listening to music. She was hit by an oncoming train and was killed. Nobody knew if she did this on purpose or not, but the consensus was she committed suicide. It had happened one month ago.
The next morning, I spoke to one of the counselors about this. I described the girls face to her. She went white. She then showed me a picture of the girl. It was the face exactly as I had seen it.

2.
I was living in Cupertino California in a two-story duplex right by Stevens Creek Reservoir with my husband and months old baby and my dog. I had a sub-contracting business, which required I work odd shifts, so I was in that house alone quite a bit. Many odd things would happen to me there. Most of which, my husband was not there for. He thought I was losing my mind. He was an account and very much living on a two-dimensional plane so none of what I described to him would ever make much sense. He was not sensitive to the goings on of the spiritual world.

This spirit was one of those menacing kinds that liked to play games. I did not think what went on in that house was very funny at all. I would go up the stairs to get something, then come back down and turn the light in the hallway off. When I reached the kitchen, I would turn around and that light would be back on. This happened a lot. My earrings would constantly be moved around. Things would disappear and then re-appear in odd places, when I knew for certain I did not move them! It started to become more annoying than anything else. To the point I was yelling into the air “What is it you want from me, just leave me alone!”
One night, I had my girlfriend Patty over and she was spending the night. We were in the living room watching movies. My dog was sleeping next to me on the floor by the couch I was on. Patty and I both had fallen asleep. At 3:00 a.m. I bolted straight up, all the hair on my body standing straight up. At the same time, I saw my dog spinning in circles, growling, biting and snapping at something in the air. She definitely could see something we could not and obviously did not like this entity. I looked over at Patty and she was looking pretty wide-eyed and scared. I finally had another witness to the goings on that I kept telling my husband about. Needless to say, that was the last time Patty and I had a sleepover. I didn’t see her again until I moved.

Amanda's Tale
Moved into a house with my family that was built on old civil war ground. Behind our house was protected fenced in area of battlegrounds. The house was newly built and in good shape.

When we moved in a ton of things started to go wrong. Everything was breaking from pipes to air conditioning. Some things that were unusual were sewage coming from the basement floor, "plagues" of bees, centipedes, milipedes, black widows, flies, etc. By plagues I mean that they came in packs and they were always in our basement that this would happen.

I was younger at the time and one night I had woken up and saw a man sitting at my window looking outside. (My window was the back window that overlooked the battlegrounds.) I remember he was tall with red hair and a beard. I closed my eyes and asked that he go away. He wasn't there when I opened them back up.

I told my mom the next day and she gave me a funny look. Apparently a few weeks before she had seen the same man kneeling near her bed just staring. We told of our description back and forth so that we both knew we had seen the same person.

So many other weird things happened in the house. I had knocking at my door every night...doors would open that were closed. I was younger then so I definately did not appreciate it. I think then I developed a sense of knowing what's around. I never felt safe in that house even before the things happened.

In my new house I have never gotten that feeling and nothing major has happened...

Thank you Amanda for sending this spooky tale of an unwanted house guest!

Send your true tales of terror and bed wetting!




spiritual reunions

2 comments:

Amanda said...

moved into a house with my family that was built on old civil war ground. Behind our house was protected fenced in area of battlegrounds. The house was newly built and in good shape. When we moved in a ton of things started to go wrong. Everything was breaking from pipes to air conditioning. Some things that were unusual were sewage coming from the basement floor, "plagues" of bees, centipedes, milipedes, black widows, flies, etc. By plagues I mean that they came in packs and they were always in our basement that this would happen. I was younger at the time and one night I had woken up and saw a man sitting at my window looking outside. (My window was the back window that overlooked the battlegrounds.) I remember he was tall with red hair and a beard. I closed my eyes and asked that he go away. He wasn't there when I opened them back up. I told my mom the next day and she gave me a funny look. Apparently a few weeks before she had seen the same man kneeling near her bed just staring. We told of our description back and forth so that we both knew we had seen the same person. So many other weird things happened in the house. I had knocking at my door every night...doors would open that were closed. I was younger then so I definately did not appreciate it. I think then I developed a sence of knowing whats around. I never felt safe in that house even before the things happened. In my new house I have never gotten that feeling and nothing major has happened.

I loved this blog though, like you I love hearing of stories. =)

Spooks said...

Thank you Amanda!